European Local Swap 1/2019 pairings and hauls

Package sent.

BreweryRates30 was created when I logged in using Facebook.
I contacted the site admin to remove that account. That account also gave an error when I tried to use the forums.
My apologies for the confusion.

Iā€™ll send the box for dunklermessias next week.

No mail from rosenbergh right now. :finland: :frowning:

Pinging @Anstei as I can see heā€™s rating beers but doesnā€™t respond to messagesā€¦

@anstei @rosenbergh could you please contact your recipients?
Maybe this helps, this message wii appear in their mails.
I have 2 trqacking infos. Not more? I will send my box to @SinH4 Tuesday, Wednesday.

1 Like

I need to visit a couple of beershops on Tuesday to see if I can satisfy the special request of Mallorn, then I am ready to send.

1 Like

I hope to do all shopping today and tomorrow and ship Wednesday. With a bit of luck that will be delivered before the weekend.

I hope to send my box to @Koelschtrinker next Wednesday

Hope to post tomorrow or on thursday. I still need to look if I can get proper koduƵlu tick for Erzengel. It has been less than -10C degrees, so I have been waiting for it to get a bit warmer also.

@Cuso @Benzai @beerhunter111
I have contacted Benzai (my recipient) some days ago and everything is clear. I have also contacted Beerhunter111 (my sender) yesterday and all clear there as well. Thanks Cuso for facilitation.

Package sent. Delivery expected on thursday or fridayā€¦

I might have the same problem as @martjoobolut as itā€™s been close to -20ĀŗC lately. But itā€™s not gonna stay for months I hopeā€¦

Have ordered some beers for @Wendigo but will hopefully receive them before the weekend so that I can ship them during the weekend.

1 Like

Hey all, especially @Maakun and @teddybeer and @Cuso

Apologies for being silent so long, I didnā€™t check the forums the last two weeks and didnā€™t quite expect that my only post in the other thread would count as ā€œinā€. Now that moving flats and a vacation is over (thatā€™s what kept me busy), I should be able to send. Contacting my partners ASAP.

2 Likes

@anstei sorry for mistunderstanding and of course take your time.

1 Like

Already started my shopping! :smile:

I sent the box to Dunklermessias today.

Please send me tracking info

So far there are 7 box on the road. If there are more, send me tracking info, please.