RateBeer Forums

European Local Swap 1/2019

Hi all,

old guy is back. Are you ready for new swap, if yes,
The rules for participating are simple:

1. You have minimum 50 ratings and no negative trade feedback. If you have no trade experience, please feel free to apply.

2. You must ship within 2 weeks of receiving your recipients name, if not tell me.

3. Set amount of beer is 3 litres. Beers from your country you can get and are not available in country of your recipient. Please don’t send generally known beers, not necessarily small breweries, but definitely beers you would also like to drink. Of course beers shouldn’t already have been rated by your recipient. Please also check favorite style, wants and missing styles of your recipient. Please update your cellar, if needed.

4. Communicate with your recipient about his wants and preferences. After shipping box, send me and him tracking link.

5. If you like, add something from your country (e.g. some food, beer swag,…), but this is definitely upon your decision. It would be nice to make your parcel more interesting.

6. Please tell me if you want ship only to EU, or within Europe or Israel.

7, Post your haul when box arrives

8, Write trade feedback, rate beer. It would be nice if you mention from who you have your beer.

9, Signup closes at 18.1. 17:00.

1. If I forgot something let me know.

So, let’s go

I’m in, EU only… :grinning:

In Europe only

I’m in. Europe.

I’m in :raising_hand_man: EU only.
(Have almost all my ratings on Untappd and BeerBuddy though so will need to communicate with my sender)

I’m in, EU.

So Santa abandoned us? :disappointed_relieved:

Before you accept Andgun87 for a local swap you should check this link:

I think it’s important that you know who you get in bed with. :wink:

(The T-Shirt says something along the lines of “Beer built this beautiful body”)

I am in! No shipping restrictions.

No offence, but you might also want to take notice of “rule” 8…

Also @Cuso yes very much in, still haven’t missed one of these local EU swaps ever (I might be the only one??) so I’m definitely keeping that streak running for a bit longer. EU only this time.

In, EU only.

No offence, but I’ve never been involved in one of these beer swaps before so I can’t have disobeyed “rule” 8… But I of course plan to rate every beer from
this swap here on RateBeer!

Hahah I knew that bet would come back and haunt me :rofl::rofl:

I am sorry guys, but quota of participants from Netherlands is full. Sorry.

I’m in from Spain. Only EU countries

That’s what I meant! Great to see those ratings on here, not talking about your past (as I dont know anything about it). Please feel welcome here!

After me and @ShivanDragon you mean I hope?

In, EU + Switzerland.

Yes, sir. :slight_smile:

I´m in, EU only!