RateBeer Forums

European Local Swap 1/2020

I could be in as well. EU only this time.

1 Like

I’m in for EU

1 Like

Now, German friends,please, don’t apply. Maybe later on. When ratebeerians from other countries will wake up. Thanks for your understanding. :beers::joy:

I’ll give this a go … been a few since I last took part and who knows what the postage will be once we leave the EU !

Let me first consult as to where I wish to post to !

@minutemat … you quoted EU/Swiss and Norway only.

Can you help me with the postage here from the UK… last time I entered I simply said EU and got Finland as my partner … this cost me 2.5 x the postage that Austria cost me on both of my previous swaps … I went ahead with my trade but I was spending almost as much on postage as I was on beer so don’t want to go down that route again.

Glad you brought this up. Just checked postage costs to Norway and Switzerland and it appears costs have risen to almost 3 times the cost of sending to other EU countries since I last posted there a few years ago, so unfortunately I cannot post to those 2 countries. All others are fine.

In. EU only.

In. EU only.

Nice guys.

I’ll skip this one :scream:
It is oh so tempting, but my cellar is fuller than it should be already.

If I am not wrong, there is nobody from Netherlands. Dutch guys, where you are?

When will be deadline for shipping?
I could hit the Luxemburg boarder on my way to an advanced training on Feb 10 - so I would offer to ship beers from Luxemburg, Belgium and the Netherlands, if wished.

Usually 2 weeks from pairings.

we have still some time guys, who will aply?

I would join the waiting-list!

@bierkoning @Maakun @ShivanDragon @Borresteijn

I’ve just cross checked affordability from the UK and happy to go to any of the following countries …

Austria
Belgium
Czech
Denmark
France
Germany
Italy
Lux
Netherlands
Poland
Slovak
Sweden
Spain

1 Like

I’ll skip this one !

OK, this is closed, I need bit time to set pairing, too much unexpectd work qourn me last days. latest Wendesday, I’d like to anounce pairings. Thanks for your patience.

Just for check. This is final list, if I forgot somebedy, plese write me:

@simontomlinson En
@Wendigo SK|
@Koelschtrinker D|
@rhoihessegold |D|
@minutemat |En|
@japppp |Fin|
@Grzesiek79 |PL|
@SinH4 |D|
@rosenbergh |Fin|

1 Like

@Cuso Sk
@Beerhunter111 |D|
@Theydon_Bois |En|
@Taboada |Esp|
@martjoobolut Est|
@Erzengel |Lux, Be, NL|
@dunklermessias DE

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service