European Local Swap 2/2018: Pairings & hauls

Pairings are set! This time we have 22 participants from 11 countries!

Everybody sends to the name below theirs: Beerhunter111 sends to teddybeer, teddybeer sends to Benzai, and so on, and finally anstei sends to Beerhunter111.

Beerhunter111
teddybeer
Benzai
sklezpiwempl
Sebilinz
RW80
poech73
japppp
minutemat
MonsterMagnet
VDuquerroux
vami
taboada
bartlebier
TomHendriksen
McTapps
JefVerstraete
Geiserich
SinH4
remALUS
maakun
anstei

Please send your recipient a beermail, ask for the address, email and phone number (if needed for the courier) and of course beery preferences. When your parcel is ready, send both your recipient and me a beermail with the tracking link.

The minimum amount is 3 litres of rateable and unrated beers by your recipient. Local food/snacks, coasters, stickers, glasses, etc are optional, but appreciated! See also the sign up thread: European Local Swap 2/2018 - sign up

Once you have received your parcel, please post it here in this thread, with a picture and preferably a listing of the beers. Please rate all the beers on ratebeer, mentioning the sender. And don’t forget to leave trade feedback! You can do that through the beer cellar / trade history links in a user profile.

The deadline to send the parcels is Monday April 23rd.

Cheers! :beers:

3 Likes

@beerhunter111
@teddybeer
@Benzai
@sklezpiwempl
@Sebilinz
@RW80
@poech73
@japppp
@minutemat
@VDuquerroux

@vami
@taboada
@bartlebier
@TomHendriksen
@McTapps
@JefVerstraete
@Geiserich
@SinH4
@remALUS
@maakun

1 Like

@anstei

Hey!
I have pm my pair :wink:

1 Like

Replied and sent message :slight_smile:

+1 here!

1 Like

I messaged @JefVerstraete :slight_smile:

@sklezpiwempl Hey I haven’t gotten a message from you? I’ll send you one, hopefully that arrives.

Sent a message to both @teddybeer and @sklezpiwempl

1 Like

Messaged both ways :+1:

Big thanks to Jose for responding so quickly, as I mentioned some beers which are in my backlog and wasn’t specific enough, he almost bought those! So thanks for preventing that Jose!

1 Like

Sent a message to @beerhunter111 and I will finish @Benzai’s crate in a couple of days

1 Like

I’ve send a message to @japppp

i answered the messege from @McTapps and contacted @Geiserich.

Waiting for reply by @TomHendriksen - otherwise pretty much ready to ship out next week.

No reply from @sklezpiwempl so far, so haven’t been able to do any shopping.

sorry mate, i was very busy :slight_smile:
msg sent

1 Like

Parcel sent :grin:

2 Likes

Contact made both ways :slight_smile:

1 Like