Sign up for another round of the European Local Swap!
- Send at least 3 litres of good, rateable beer from (primarily) your home country, that’s not rated yet by your recipient.
- Take your recipient’s preferences into account.
- Communicate with your recipient and BM me the tracking details as well when the parcel hits the road.
- After sign up closes you will have around two weeks time to prepare and send your parcel.
- Post your hauls, including photo, in the (upcoming) pairings & hauls thread.
- Rate the received beers on Ratebeer.
- Leave trade feedback with your sender.
- add beery items; coasters, stickers, glasses, magazines, anything
- add local food / snacks
- add a note
- add home brews as extras (does not count towards the 3 litre total)
- find other ways to make the parcel special
To participate you need to have a minimum of 50 ratings, no negative trade feedback, and you are registered on Ratebeer for a year or longer. You don’t have to be a premium member. If you do not meet all these requirements and still want in, leave me a message and I’ll make a judgment call on it. My word is final.
If you meet the requirements, just reply in the thread stating you want to join, or send me a BM, and specifying shipping options (see next line).
Shipping costs vary wildly from country to country, so please let me know what is acceptable to you:
shipping within European Union only
shipping to entire Europe (this is considered default if no preference is given)
shipping to Europe + Israel
other (please specify)
Sign up closes on Monday April 9th and the pairings will be published within a couple of days after this.
Parcels need to be shipped by Monday April 23rd