European Local Swap 3/2018 - Sign up

I’m in for EU only

1 Like

I´m in. EU only :beers:

1 Like

Count me in for europe.

1 Like

Ok, I think it’s time to pause the applications from the Netherlands and Germany, at least until more people signed up.

I’m in EU only for posting.

1 Like

Count me In. EU only.
Cheers.

1 Like

In for EU

1 Like

Sign up for Germans (and Dutch) is halted for now to make sure there is some diversity. If more people from other countries sign up I can allow more Germans and Dutch. I’ll put you first on the waiting list.

In for EU

1 Like

I am ok with sending out two boxes, one NL and one BE if that helps, so that @Koelschtrinker can also participate. You’d just have to put me in the list twice, once marked with (NL) and once with (BE) so I can see who I’d have to send the Dutch box and who gets the BE box.

1 Like

In, I am. EU.

1 Like

Thanks!

I had a look at things and @Koelschtrinker, as well as @Mister_Li who signed up via BM, can join. I think also if you want in just once @Benzai, so let me know what you prefer.

Sign up is closed for Germany and the Netherlands now, all others are still welcome to join!

And welcome back @rouhlas! It’s been a while! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sending out two boxes is fine, it helps participation and a little diversity so no problem.

3 Likes

thanks :slight_smile: indeed I think it’s more than a year!

Or two :slight_smile:
[spoiler]According to my records 2/2016 was your last local swap.[/spoiler]

Thanks for helping!

Sign up is going well with 27 people from from 11 countries so far (that includes two Benzais :scream:).
You have until Sunday to join!

5 Likes

:open_mouth:

Stayed away from these for a while, but damn it, I just love local swaps. Count me in for EU + if needed Israel, Norway, Switzerland.

1 Like

One day to go before sign up closes, ladies and gentlemen!

So who will be the just-in-time-entrant this time? Could it be @beardedavenger? Or perhaps @japppp? Or will it be someone else? :grin: