European Local Swap 3/2019 Sign up

I wasn’t going to, but I like this too much…

I’m in, EU only

1 Like

I’ve just been looking at what the postage costs post-brexit might be for us in the UK & were looking at around £40 for postage to a non-eu country for a 12 bottle box.
That’s going look to look expensive to participate after this swap.

not necessarily. The carriers already have all their contracts in place and their infrastructure built up. But who knows.

1 Like

Hi friends,

If wanted, I will participate. I’m itching, my last trades have been forever ago. Heck, I’d even rate the traded beers on here. :wink:

In for EU, Switzerland, Norway, Israel (and UK I guess?).

Cheers!

1 Like

More than the price,is the customs who scare me. How long will it take from Germany to UK and viceversa?

The price for us might increase by about 13/15 Euro, which is still a lot tbh, but not by 40

Little update: 15 pleople if @simontomlinson is still with us, from 7 countries. We have still some tíme and place. I’d like to ask people from Germany not apply for this tíme. :slight_smile:

I’m still in!
Brexit not for another 4 weeks!

2 Likes

Sorry, I meant the new price will be £40 - not an increase of £40.

40£ Is about 44€, still a lot of money indeed. I agree with you

~40-50 EUR is the normal price to EU from Sweden, unless you send to one of the closer countries… Hence why Swedes are reluctant to sign up I guess :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well. Lets try again :wink:

A bit annoying that I did not manage to get 100 beer from Austria at my last trip to Vienna
So Austria…

1 Like

Will see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or possibly 6 months.

1 Like

As there are always lots of germans participating I should try a local german swap I guess…

I think you’re counted as already in.

@Koelschtrinker @simontomlinson yes, both of you ar counted. We have still time for applying more people. :slight_smile:

Would still be worth a try, beside EU swaps. I don’t mind getting other local German beers. Happy to see that development, when I started beer rating there were so few Germans in the scene that you knew everybody personally :grin:

2 Likes

Somebody else? We have some time, so apply, please. Guys from Sweden, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium and other countries, where are you? :beers:

What does it cost at the moment out of interest?

It’s cost £10 (€11) to post a box from UK to EU at the moment.