FAO UK Admins - Breweries/Places Housekeeping

We are still awaiting a really good fir for London. Too many places to have it just as London. Could do with reducing the areas to between 12 to 20 on the inner city.

Looks like I picked this one up on my normal chaecks.

I do believe the Raw have gone into Administration / closed, just waiting for confirmation.

Both now closed sadly.

A while ago our wonderful development team made an update that unfortunately removed all the map fixes that we routinely use to fix a place into the correct location. I have since redo thousands of these and there must be thousands more to do. This one now repaired, I would appreciate knowing of others that are considerably incorrect, a few yards I might not be so keen on.

Okay, at present I have left The Stoney Ford brewery as operational, until we find out more. I have added Rutland Brewing to the title of the Brewery, I have also done this for Grainstore as this is being used as the Parent Company. Not keen on combining them just yet as it is a lot of work to undo this if it is incorrect. Lets see what happens.

Looks like someone has got to this before me. Seems okay now.

Now looking a lot better, cheers. The whole thing had avoided any Admin input until now as I tend to only have a go at The Channel Islands a couple of times a year.

1 Like

Amended as requested. I’ve been going through the Peterborough list too, I should be there Wed Evening then Thur & Fri lunchtime with a day in Posh on Saturday. Hope to see you there.

Link added.

Now fixed.

Sorted.

1 Like

All done now, please add away.

Looks like it’s all up to date again, many thanks to SHIG for the work he has put in for us, much appreciated.

2 Likes

I knocked that one out the other day. I’m going to watch you work your magic now. Cheers, Shawn

No problem, I had some extra time after the move and saw things backing up a bit.

Thanks! Also interesting to see a brewery in Potton again…

Yes, I thought that it was just a resurrection of the old Brewery but I was proved wrong, it is a home Brewer who has gone professional. We will see how successfully that goes.

1 Like

Should see you at Peterborough on Friday.

1 Like

Looks like Dorset no longer use the Goldfinch brewery brand. At least two of the three are now badged as DBC. In fact the picture for one of them on here (Midnight Sun is it called?) has DBC on the badge.

One thing I found confusing when I first started rating was that I couldn’t find DBC beers because they are down on here as Dorset (a local freehouse has their beers on regularly) .However they seem to have rebranded themselves as DBC. So should the Beers state DBC even if that’s an abbreviation?