FAO UK Admins - Breweries/Places Housekeeping

Sorted, many thanks.

Looks okay now.

1 Like

Looks like Brodies are putting together a new Brewery and the Rhymney phase is a stop gap whilst this is happening.

I’ve done my best here. May Carlsberg rot in hell.

Not sure if this is an Admin thing but…

My rating of Grafters Pale Ale by Grafters brewery in Lincolnshire has been moved to an Irish brewery.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/grafters-pale-ale/333069/295172/

I can guarantee that the beer I had was as I added it eg. Grafters Pale Ale from the Lincolnshire brewery. I think the other rating are for the Irish beer are correct as they are bottled.

Thanks

The reason we have kept them together is that they are the same Brewer and same Brewery, just marketed differently. Pitchfork aimed at the traditional market, 3D at the Crafty Market but are for all intents and purposes the same.

Yes I agree with this. It’s on the project list, just got to put the work in.

Sorted but changed to Commissioner of beers at present.

1 Like

God these are being a pain in the arse. They keep closing Breweries and re setting up just changing 1 person as Director each time. I meet one of them at a Beer Festival each year. I believe I have them correct at present although I would really like to include the old Long Itch Brewery as well as the Director then is now the Brewer.

This comes round every few months. I have made them unrateable in the past but yes they have been changed again. I will do it once more but I do find it hard to keep up with the arguments that go to and fro about crap like this.

All updated apart from the address, that does seem to be an office location.

All updated.

Now updated.

Updated.

Updated.

And this.

I have closed Rocket Town Brewhouse as a place. How does this leave the Brewery, does that need to close too?

Sorted.

Beat you too it.