FAO UK Admins - Breweries/Places Housekeeping

Both done. Many thanks for the update.

Certainly is a shame Fin. Site now updated.

Updated.

Both updated, many thanks.

Updated, good chance it may be slightly different but best to keep the data together. It was awful though when I had it.

Brewery tap updated, the Brewery itself had already been moved.

Sorted.

Job done.

It’s done

Both updated.

Cheers for this.

Yep, this one done too. Looks like I am up to date. Going for a lie down.

Slow down Glen, you’ll be giving yourself a hernia.

Well done on keeping up with all the changes, @chriso too of course.

<*))))))><

1 Like

I don’t do so much these days.

Cheers, Glen. Making up for not being able to get out and actually drink in these places.

It’s great that we have people willing to do the legwork and give us the updates, without them our data would be just rubbish, so keep up the good work Girls & Boys.

Going to pubs and bars up and down the country. It’s a hard life :wink:

I’m afraid there’s one I forgot. The Slug and Lettuce in Leicester has finally been put out of its misery. Was a good enough place once upon a time but Lestah has upped its game. Now a place called the Distillery which looks ok but not great. May add if time allows.

https://www.ratebeer.com/p/slug--and--lettuce/19107/

Anyway, might there be a chance for the hoi polloi to get some of our powers back (e.g. Editing/closing places) now that the scandal has died down a bit?

A big thanks to the UK admins for keeping on top of all this - but any idea if Joet and co are ever going to allow place editing by non-admins to save you guys what must be a right pain in the posterior?

1 Like

Seconded.

1 Like

No, still can’t add a photo. I get ‘The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.’ And the photo doesn’t load afterward.