FiftyFifty Imperial Eclipse Stout - honey

first, why not just “FiftyFifty Eclipse” rather than “FiftyFifty Imperial Eclipse Stout”?

but really my question is about honey. it looks like in 2018 (and some earlier years) the bottles said “brewed with honey”. then in 2019 (and since) no mention of honey.
neither the description nor the label of the base beer https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/fiftyfifty-totality-imperial-stout/108426/ say anything about honey.
did honey become a secret ingredient? or did it stop being an ingredient? for example, should there be separate listings for Vanilla Rye 2018 and 2021?

I am guessing that was how it was originally entered and then all the remaining entries were aligned for consistency. Now it is too much work to change every entry.

Recipe tweaks like that are very common for beers, especially ones that have been around for a while. The call on whether to make new entries are typically tough and in the past have been debated on here extensively. One of the biggest factors is the brewer’s intent (not the only factor) and I doubt FiftyFifty considers these newer batches as different beers.

i know, a lot of work, but somebody did something similar not too long ago: Drake’s apostrophe

thanks, if the brewer’s intent is the deciding factor then they probably shouldn’t be separated