RateBeer Forums

Finland/UK Trade

I am stealing @rauchbierlover’s idea here and proposing a trade before Brexit really hits the fan

I have a cousin in Oulu who’s said they will send me a box of local beers and am planning to take them up on that offer. However I do have concerns about it being packaged properly, etc, so thought I’d see if a Finn was interested in a 1:1 trade of 12 bottles/cans?

ISO: pretty much anything but would be would be particularly interested in beers from Hailuodon Panimo, Maistila and Sonnisaari. Plus I see that there are two Oulu breweries I hadn’t heard of: Eclipse Ale Works and Mallaskellari.

And I can then provide craft stuff, twiggy bitter from small locals breweries, newer localish breweries,. whatever. Always happy to order beers for a trade as it’s excuse to order more for myself.

Deviant !

Says the man using French punctuation!

1 Like

My wife does that and it annoys me no end!

I am up for it, if you still need (although I don’t live near Oulu :slight_smile: )

Cool. Will send you a message.

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service