For the Pub People, Do you have a 'Local'

Wish I had a pub I could walk to.

68 miles and yes. Thereā€™s no where closer that has beer I want to drink thatā€™s as good as what I have at home.

In the suburbs West of Philadelphia, where there are tons of breweries, but all require a drive. I go to Troubles End in Collegeville once a week. They make unique beers and have a really well curated list of guest stuff too. Victory is my true local though. Always a great spot to stop by, Braumeister Pils is still World Class stuff.

2 Likes

Ex wife had family in West Chester.
Must have visited Victory 4 or 5 times between 2008 and 2013 ā€¦ some good sessions too!

1 Like

I would call the Cock Tavern my favoured local pub. Itā€™s less than a 10-minute walk. Used to go in there about twice per week. Then I had a kid and that frequency dipped a little. Then we had COVID hit and the frequency dipped further. I probably go about once per month now.

My nearest pub is the Pembury Tavern (5min walk). Itā€™s quite nice, to be fair, but they donā€™t have the variety of beer that the Cock Tavern does.

Most often I visit a local brewery taproom shared between Pressure Drop and Verdant. Probably get in there twice per month, give or take.

1 Like