Free Beer Contest Version III

Following on from Mr Pink and Theydon Bois. As the winner of the last contest I will start one myself to win a free beer of my choosing.

The first person to guess all 4 will win. One entry per day. If by Saturday no one has all 4 I will check who has the most and a tie breaker question will be used if needed.

The Question.

During my 40 year life span. I have lived in many places but only four cities or towns for more than 3 years each. Which ones?

Birmingham

Bradford

Keighley

Oxford (whilst at Uni, the Poly)

Sheffield

Walsall

Bradford and Bingley.

<*))))))><

Northern Shithole
Southern Shithole
Midlands Shithole
Foreign Shithole (like way north, or way west, or, heaven forbid, overseas)

2 Likes

Bingoham
Bingohame
Rochestershire
Rich’s caravan

I get the feeling nobody wants to win this amazing prize.

I assumed you were shipping to English post codes only. If Canadians can participate I will give it a shot (we have letters in our postcodes too :slight_smile: )

Birmingham
Wolverhampton
Sheffield
Manchester

I must have at least one right surely.

<*))))))><

You’ve gone for two and then a building society?

My guesses are

Wakefield
Sheffield
Walsall
Doncaster

Birmingham (or West Bromwich area to be more specific)
Wolverhampton
Wakefield
Walsall

Go for it

Birmingham
Wolverhampton
Dudley
Coventry

Au contraire, you just don’t appreciate how precise my descriptions were.
I reckon I have at least 2/4 nailed.

Nailed is a very strong term for a very vague guess.

So far one person has 3 out of 4. If no one gets all 4 by the end of today, then that person will be the winner even if someone else gets 3 correct today.

One clue. Whilst living in the UK I have never lived further South than the Midlands. Ever.

Birmingham
Wolverhampton
Wakefield
Sheffield

Sheffield
Wakefield
West Bromwich
Burton on Trent

Deleted the last post as i realised that i said i would announce the winner today.

The town’s and cities are as follows:

Wakefield - 18 years
Chester - 3 years (The one missed, my University years)
Walsall - 10 years
West Brom - 3 years

The other 6 years I spent in Belize, North Wales, Brownhills and the Egbaston and Great Barr areas of Birmingham.

I have worked in the Wolverhampton area on and off for 10 years and worked in Burton on Trent for 3 years which is where some of you may have got those picks from.

So congratulations to Colin (Theydon Bois) for picking 3 out of the 4 on his first try. Some Greek craft beers will be yours.

Another win … wow !

I actually thought Wolverhampton was a definite and Walsall was possibly somewhere you worked but didn’t live in.

I’ll set up another contest shortly.