FT: Cantillon Blåbær (Bluberry) 2018 ISO: BIG stouts - CLOSED

Have a spare bottle (700ml) of Cantillon Blåbær (Bluberry) 2018 and looking to trade for a couple of really big stouts (BA or not), for example:

Toppling Goliath
Cigar City
Three Floyds
Bottle Logic
Surly

Come with suggestions of what you think would be a fair trade.

Where are you located? I have a CC Huna 2017 (750), Surley Darkness 2017 (750), some BCBS 2017 (regular and coffee) and possibly a few Bottle Logic within the next couple of weeks (still waiting on those to arrive from home).

I’m in Germany.

Did this close?

I don’t actually think these stouts came in really big formats…

1 Like

I have:

FFF Dark Lord 2010, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
FFF Dark Lord Cavaleiro of Varnov 2018
Surly Darkness 2016

Would consider some sort of trade if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hi!
Sorry for the late reply, been a hectic week and lots of replies to this post so starting to work my way through them now. Sounds like we probably can make a good deal though! I’m mostly interested in your bottle logics, and the Darkness. What do you think would be a fair trade?
Cheers!
André

Hi!
Sorry for the late reply, been a hectic week and lots of replies to this post so starting to work my way through them now. All of your beers are interesting to me! What do you think would be a fair trade?
Cheers!
André

I’ll find out what Bottle Logic are coming from home within a week or so. I’d be happy to do 2:1 in your favor and maybe thrown in an extra or something. Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi Chris,
That is way to low of a bid unless one of the beers is Fundamental Forces. Looking for a 4:1 or 5:1 trade unless the beers are highly exclusive. Only 150 Cantillon Blåbær 2018 750ml bottles in the whole world.
Cheers,
André

I’m not sure what BL bottle is coming for another couple of weeks so I don’t know what to tell you just yet. I know your beer is quite exclusive, but I’ll have more to work with shortly. You’re only looking for Stouts? Or would you be interested in hops from New England as well?

Chris

Okay, if the post is still here in a couple of weeks we’ll see then. And yes - stouts only.
Cheers,
André

PM sent!

Trade closed…

Still open?

Chris

Nope, closed a week ago.

//André