Fuller's & Friends

The first person I spoke to couldn’t find them on-line either. But the alcohol aisles lady staggered by and she knew when they were in. I guess they are not putting them on-line due to being limited edition?

I had a feeling this would be the case when it was first announced. But…

… if what she said is true, perhaps they will be going up online?

Bums, i was hoping to save myself some money withtheir online offer :frowning:

The vintage ale and the stout was on sale at the little Waitrose no prices, the staff had not seen the packs.

Earlier in the day was in their latest flagship store and the beers was not on the shelf.

Joe

1 Like

I picked up 3 bottles of vintage and 3 imperial stout…will probably buy more vintage ales. I arrived on Sunday morning to a local waitrose the bottles weren’t on display yet.

Imperial stout was £8
Vintage £6

£12, picked up at Waitrose Oxford St yesterday

1 Like

They didn’t have anything at the mini-Waitrose by Bank yesterday. Need to work out where I can get to a bigger store.

Nice carton of piss

4 Likes

Bit frustrating… had planned a tasting of these beers with four others for next Monday, but none in the nearest big Waitrose and no idea when it will be in stock!

Got a meeting in Bermondsey tomorrow but all I want to do is find a Waitrose :slight_smile:

1 Like

No luck in Waitrose Cheltenham. My sister was told “we haven’t seen them in yet” which is a little strange but at least that response suggests they know about them so presumably they are expecting them at some point. We’ll try again on Monday.

Gonna try Waitrose Wokingham and Reading today

No Fullers and Friends hadn’t heard of it. Snaggedb a Vintage 17 though

Good news, at least, if you live or work in SW London.

That mythical beast, the Fuller’s & Friends 6 pack, was seen this afternoon in Waitrose in the John Lewis flagship store in Kingston-upon-Thames. It was just about to hit the shelves.

Happy hunting.

John

Not in Richmond unfortunately

Imperial Stout is a quid cheaper at the brewery shop than in Waitrose, I see. I might nip over there tomorrow.

hope to check out my local at the weekend and see if im one of the lucky ones

actually just got someone to check, not got, not getting.

so tweeted Waitrose to see if i can get info is any in scotland

Ok fullers say. Its is gonna hit edinburgh Score. But also Fullers online store. If anyone remote @Fin wants it.

just delays in distribution