Grumbo Most Countries rated

With Saint Barthélemy being added to the country list last week, Grumbo is now at the top of the Most Countries rated list with 222

Many congrats Graham! amazing work and thanks for sharing quite afew country rates with me along the way

10 Likes

Congratulations Graham, and thanks for helping me get to 167 different countries as I also try to ‘Drink around the World’.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Congrats mate! Been a pleasure sharing some of these! I know with this ticked off your sights are now firmly on many other leaderboards… I’ve no doubt there’ll be another one soon :beers:

2 Likes

Cheers and thanks to @Grumbo a very generous rater who I’ve had the pleasure of sharing a good number of country rates and beers!

2 Likes

Huzzah! Well done!

2 Likes

Congrats from me too, Graham. You’ve helped me with some really rare country ticks, hopefully we can continue with that.

2 Likes

That’s an amazing total, congratulations!

2 Likes

:+1:t2::beers::v:t2:

2 Likes

Very amazing! I’ve been >90 but <100 for many years.

2 Likes

You need to go visit Malawi or something.

2 Likes

Smashing - the Beez Neez! :+1:

1 Like

Actually a decent Caribbean cruise would get me the 5 more to 100 i bet. Or I’ll head to the UK again and just hang out with Grumbo

2 Likes

Cheers! This is amazing. Country ticking is still fcking hard if you get into the 100+ realm, and this guy has 220+ :smiley:

1 Like

@Grumbo I don’t know if you have any contacts in Russia, but beer from South Ossetia is somehow supermarket beer here right now.

I’d be up for trading some with you the next time I go home to the UK (if you haven’t already secured any by then).

1 Like

@YantarCoast I’m definitely in need of South Ossetia - RateBeer tells me it’s “the easiest country I haven’t rated”. I did see you’d picked it up in Moscow and mentioned it to @mtitov but no luck yet. I’d be up for a trade that’s for sure!