Hazy IPA poll

Here in Nebraska it’s hard as heck to find them. I can think of two brewed in the state and one was a special release and another is only seasonal and on tap. Not a popular style here because of dislike, but simply due to lack of breweries making them.

NY area has probably the highest ratio of hazy/dank/juicy IPAs per new release. Everyone and their neighbors brew them

Yeah we’re finally starting to see them as a dominant style here and what every bartender knows will sell

1 Like

Note that i asked for this months ago.

There are issues with hazy pale and DIPA, but hazy IPA was supposed to have been a done deal a while back.

The flip side is that where I live that’s most of the new IPAs so if all IPA is hazy (and ranges from 0-70 IBU) then isn’t it just where IPA is at in 2018?

1 Like

Its getting a bit ridiculous now…the tap house i like up here has SEVEN out of 30 taps for Hazy/NE IPAS

It’ll pass. And you can have some good beers in the meantime.
While I get it and kind of feel the same about it as well right now, I’m also pretty sure that the same has been said about any other style that was popular. At the last Festival in Vienna, EVERY brewery had to have at least one mediocre sour beer and NEIPA. I’m sure that in two years, the landscape will be different again.

Just wait for our corporate overlords to get their haze on.

2 Likes

There was a minor flood of berliner weisse the last couple of years, that mostly abated nowadays

unfortunately New Belgiums Voodoo ranger might be better than most, great job for a big brewery. Sierra copied with little hazy. There are better ones.