Homer Stat Twat

What percentage of your total rates are from your own country?

I live in England.

Total rates 8048
English rates 3580
Percentage 44.4

<*))))))><

1 Like

I also live in England and a huge 76% of my rates are from here.

I need to get out more!!

1 Like

Whatā€™s more, I live in Lincolnshire, but can see Nottinghamshire from my street, and almost 15% of my rates are from these 2 regions.

2 Likes

Also England.

Total: 1882
England: 930
Currently 49.4% of mine are English.

A nice healthy balance 50/50 domestic/foreign, even if we include Scotland and Wales it only jumps up to 57%. Iā€™m happy with that, and can thank bottleshops for large portion of the foreign rates.

1 Like

50% Canadian living in Canada (and 33% from the province of Ontario). Iā€™m surprised itā€™s that low to be honest! Another 27% for the US so 77% North America. 5% England (7.5% UK)

Those are my top three countries followed by Belgium and New Zealand.

1 Like

Living in Switzerland :switzerland:, 346/2425 ratings are Swiss, so just 14.3%.

1 Like

41.1 % of beers are from England, my home country.

My second highest rated country (USA) contributes a hefty 26.6% in 2nd place.

1 Like

77.4% America (I think most Americans will skew high). With no international travels on docket itā€™ll only get higher especialy with my new local lacking the sake diversity of my previous.

1 Like

Whoop!!! Iā€™m not the highest.

1 Like

16076 beers
11763 from USA
73.2%

1 Like

27,3%. Sweden is only second highest, USA checking in first at 27,7%.

1 Like

A ridiculous amount. I live in England and 66.2% of my beers are English. Scotland is second. So if you look at the UK as a whole it jumps up to 77.3%. A bit unadventurous but Iā€™ve got no complaints!

1 Like

1316* beers, 66.7% from England.

*Although this includes a few ghost ticks from aliased beers.

1 Like

Looking closer at my country totals I have also noted only 10 countries have over 1% of my overall total rates (8051 beers = 80.51 = 1%).

No real surprises in those 10 countries:
England
US
Belgium
Germany
Scotland
Wales
Spain
Netherlands
France
Czech Republic

Anyone got a ā€˜rougeā€™ country in their stats?

<*))))))><

A lowly 27% of Canadian beers here. A score that is completely obliterated by the number of American beers Iā€™ve had. Quebec does account for 88% of those though.

2 Likes

10 countries in the >1% cluib here too. From my point-of-view I would say Wales is a bit of a surprise in there, took me forever to get that tick :joy:

Mine goes:
US
Canada
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
Denmark
England
Czech Rep.
Italy
France

1 Like

Merica! 56%, which is only lowered by the fact that Iā€™ve only really lived my last 6 years in the states. My second highest at 18% is Belgium. Followed by Germany with 6% were I lived for the first 3 years of my rating career.

1 Like

Sweden at my top, not surprisingly.

2694 out of 8348 or 32.3%

A deliberate thing since I tend to go hunting for new Swedish breweries more than foreign ones and generally like to try local beers.

1 Like

Oh, and 15 countries in my >1% category (16 if rounding the fractions from 83.48 to 83).

Sweden
United States
England
Denmark
Belgium
Germany
Japan
Netherlands
Scotland
Italy
Finland
Estonia
France
Spain
Norway
(Latvia)

Perhaps with Japan as the outlier as my 7th highest.

1 Like

Iā€™m from England
54% of my beers are from England
92% of my beers come from my top 10 countries
England
USA
Belgium
Germany
Scotland
Denmark
Netherlands
France
Wales
Italy

ā€œRougeā€ countries are Wales and Italy as I have never done a beer drinking holiday to either country. Virtually all the beers from those 2 countries have been drunk in England.

1 Like