How About Some Free AB/InBev Swag for Long-Time Members?

Received a t-shirt today. Thank you!

1 Like

Got mine too! Thanks Joe

1 Like

got mine a couple days ago thanks guys! Cool shirt.

2 Likes

Got mine today. Envelope was hand signed by Joe! Said sweatshirt but got a tshirt. No big deal, still cool to get. Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s here.

1 Like

Nice to see people getting ‘rewards’ for staying with the ship as all the rats departed (a bit unfair, but you know what I mean).

Hopefully get something in batch two.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

I’m still here, I wish people would quit picking on Rats!

4 Likes

Received my T-shirt today (the non-clunk version). Thx guys!

2 Likes

Can someone post a pic of the shirts. Curious as to what they look like. Thanks!

1 Like

7 Likes

Thank you for my t-shirt, especially given international shipping. Great fit. Really pleased with it.

3 Likes

T-Shirt arrived at my parents place, will be home next weekend to check it out! Thanks very much for shipping to Germany :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the t-shirt! Amazing gift. Can’t wait to wear it now at beer festivals in Germany!

4 Likes

Got mine too! Thanks!

1 Like

Not sure if I’m too late. I’ll take a shirt if they are still available. XXL

Thanks,
Craig

Received mine too. Thank you very much for the gift and for sending it all the way to Spain. Just in time for MBCC 2019.
Cheers.

2 Likes

I asked the same quite awhile ago and never heard a peep.

Got mine as well. And like @Taboada said, just in time for MBCC 2019.

Hello all! Please send me your full name, address and t-shirt size if you weren’t in the first batch - marketing@ratebeer.com
If I can get a minimum order together, I’ll make them again! (I only made as many as were pre-ordered the first time.)

6 Likes

OK - will send a mail again;)

Cheers // Thomas