How About Some Free AB/InBev Swag for Long-Time Members?

Awesome to get an idea who is interested – Let me look into getting some more made and I’ll come back with more information!

3 Likes

Definite interest here. I’m a big and tall guy (Beyond even the typical 2xl), so t-shirts, hoodies, etc. are unlikely to fit me. However, anything else would be awesome- bottle openers, beer mugs, beer koozies, towels, baseball caps, keychains, posters, magazine subscriptions, free year of RB premium (If that’s still a thing)- pretty much anything that doesn’t go over my chest and stomach would be awesome. :slight_smile: I’m sure there are some good swag categories that I didn’t even think of to list that would be great as well.

1 Like

“beergirltif comes to the realization that most of the beer community is obese”

5 Likes

I’m an M (US) :grin:

Oh, will somebody post at the end ‘you can buy my body, but not my soul!’ :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey hey hey, some of us are just normal overweight.

3 Likes

Ditto on the interest. Since free beer is basically not an option, shirts, etc. are always appreciated. Just a normal Large for this guy.

1 Like

YES please!

1 Like

I’ve worked in craft beer for the better part of a decade… I’ve seen it all!

2 Likes

Used to have the RB work shirt, but I believe I left it at the hotel during RB Best ‘16. Last time I saw it. So yes I would wear RB swag.

1 Like

I am late to this but yes I would love some RB swag. I had a RB work shirt but out grew it :), fat guy size for me 3XL please Thanks!!! @beergirltif @joet

Id love any XL RB gear.

TBH other than female raters and a few one offs I think the majority of the sizing of RB gear needs to be XL-XXXL

1 Like

Ratebeer “Power Rating” headbands would be great too for all members over 1000 rates.

1 Like

Large as well we are not all fat guys!

I’ll take a large!

Large here as well.

Even though I sometimes use XL to get that baggy feeling.

I was going to ask for XL but like @AndySnow, I like the baggy feeling. 2XL please and thank you!

Do I need to feel weird if I say I need an M?:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@rhoihessegold At least there’s two of us now

1 Like