How's Orlando for a beer visit

Now I am doing a beer judging on the gulf side of the state next weekend. Would still enjoy a small get together on Thursday Eugene.

Big River has no cost parking, right behind the gas station thats out by the light. The lot holds about 300 cars (so I am not saying at the gas station).

This website…the @jcwattsrugger done above didnt trigger any notice for me. Also a notice from one of the new owners and our leader is coming soon.
cheers john

I think I’ll just send a beermail to make it easier.

I can probably do Thursday after work if you folks pick a spot

Bumping this thread for a hopeful update. Visiting this Sun-Wed. Not exactly trusting the beer guide at this point.

Cheers.

1 Like

I think @explosivedog was there last year and may have an insight.

I was there with work so did not have time to visit all that many places. Half Barrel only had a few of their own beers, not worth a journey, but was walking distance from my hotel. Broken Strings and Deadwords were both pretty solid, and close to one another, but not super special. That’s all I managed so I can’t be of much more help.

1 Like

Was at Deadword back in February, even after recently winning some major awards the head brewer either left and/or was fired. Not sure who they got to replace him as they hadn’t when we asked. Redlight Redlight, Sideward Brewing, Ten10 Brewing, and Hourglass Brewing

This area from Deadwood in West to Sideward on the East looks like fruitful area.

1 Like

Adam-
Slightly farther east…
Ellipsis and Brewlando.
Just on the south side…Rockpit.
Left the area for the season a few days ago, my bad.
cheers john

1 Like

@explosivedog Bit far out of my area unless I still have stamina on the way back but TY.

@SHIG - Slowly rolling back towards the hotel seems like the logical thing to do.

@jcwattsrugger - Long time dude. It’s okay snowbird. These seem easy to visit right out of arrivals with luggage in tow.