I know nobody cares, but

I have just rated my 4,000th English Beer on Ratebeer.

<*))))))><

19 Likes

Huzzah!

1 Like

I care @BlackHaddock! Congrats. Cheers, Shawn

1 Like

I care also. Great achievement. Loving the stat.

1 Like

Congratulations. Well done. I suspect it’s a milestone that I won’t reach.

Out of interest, knowing that you appreciate a good stat, what percentage (approx) were draught in all its forms and what percentage were bottles or cans? Of the draught beers, what percentage (approx) were pints?

John

1 Like

I know nobody cares, but

I’ve had exactly 300 Pale Lagers

Which equates to 1.4% of my overall total ratings. I’m glad it’s that low.

3 Likes

I care. That’s an awesome stat.

1 Like

I didn’t rate cask ales for a few years thinking it unfair on the brewers if I had a ‘bad pint’, but I changed my mind because everybody else was (I’m a follower rather than a leader it would appear).

My 4,000 English beers are now around 60% draught and 40% canned/bottled. Of the whole total a good three quarters are half-pints or over (about 1,500 are pints/500ml). I am in a small tasting group where five of us share whatever we take each month and I have been on a few ‘rate fests’ where very small amounts were taken. I do prefer cask ales as that is what I was brought up on, so visiting traditional pubs is always a treat, even if I don’t get a new rate.

I suspect that as more and more different bottled/canned beers appear on shop shelves my overall percentages might merge to 50/50 in years to come.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Cheers! Here’s to the next thousand! (if you’re at Pig’s Ear, I’ll congratulate you in person. What a thrill that will be for you!)

1 Like

Great effort!

1 Like

Congratulations.

1 Like

Congrats @BlackHaddock on you English total and condolences @harrisoni on your pale lager total… that’s some going by both of you.

Got me looking at my minor stats, and I discovered that I reached 500 bitters last week without even realising. Still thankfully my most rated style, and I’m determined to keep it that way.

1 Like

Good work Jezza!.

1 Like

Good work Anth

1 Like

:joy: this means that you will have drunk more English beer than lesser mortals consume in a lifetime or two.

1 Like

I also care.

1 Like

Thanks for caring @noahoscar986 .

I am up to 4,196 now.

<*))))))><

2 Likes