In person Trade, Amsterdam, Friday evening, 17-Nov-2017

FT: Tired Hands Alien Church, Tired Hands Punge, Funk Brewing Murmur.

ISO: Cantillon (Lou Pepe series, but open to other offers including recent release)

Hi Sean, what time will you be in town? I don’t have Cantillon, but might have a few minutes to spare late afternoon to have a drink, if you’re up for it.

Hi Rob,

I have a meeting in Leiden until 3:00pm so I think I probably will not get to Amsterdam until about 6:00pm. Are you free around 6:30pm to meet at the Beer Temple?

I wonder if the Bierkonig will have Cantillons for sale? I heard there is 1 bottle per day limit.

Cheers

Sean

Amsterdam is only 35 mins by train from Leiden. I guess you’ll be at the science park, which is roughly a 15 min walk from the station. So say an hour in total if you go directly from your meeting to Amsterdam.
I hope to be in town between 16:30-17:00hrs. Need to be somewhere else in Amsterdam at 19:00hrs, so would have to leave at 18:30. Let me know if you can make it into town earlier, I plan on getting a drink at Beer Temple anyway.

Bierkoning should have Cantillon, and if not plenty of other Lambics or sours.

Bierkoning has Cantillon for sale, but not specials like lou pepe or fou foune. They might still have some GC Bruocsella though.

@Macegan75 we’re still at beer temple, but are leaving at 1845. Not sure if we’ll see you.

Hi Rob,

I must have just missed you. I was exhausted with the jet lag and needed to get a little extra sleep. I should be over again in 2018. I will try and stay in Amsterdam instead of Leiden.

Cheers

Sean

Sounds like a good idea. Hope to see you next time!