Instagram anyone?

So I apparently joined Insta in 2012 then added a few pictures of my dogs then stopped for 7 years but I just put a picture of Giants Causeway from last Saturday and maybe I’ll start throwing random stuff out there from my hiatus, it’ll be more travel adventure then beer I think

jow1313

you can follow me puzzzl where i post absolutely nothing related to beer

I’m on there but I only “like” stuff. Couldn’t be buggered to do more than that.

I just split off a beer specific profile called BrianDrinksBeer.

In 12 months I’ll be a famous social media influencer and will be able to quit my job, probably.

4 Likes

I always thought you already were.

Nice! Was just going to put up a pic of the causeway myself

Since I only have 4 followers so far I doubt anyone will notice duplication

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve no idea how to do that sexy,snazzy Instagram screen grab thingy but I’m on there as LordAlwold: 1,343 Posts/926 Followers/777 Following.

Im there as mat_hock_ Not much beer related stuff. apart from old pubs i visit & only post a few photos a week if that. Not exactly destined to be a beer influencer just yet. That said a few friends get sent quite a bit of free beer from their accounts. Maybe i will set up a beer specific one one day.

Oh yeah, Untappd under same handle

Just started a beer-specific account - beer_prick.

Partly to follow beer related accounts, but also because its visually pleasing to see photos of all my recent beers in one go, rather than a list. Also, unlike Untappd I can include photos of interesting pubs / beer related stuff. Added a few on here already if you’re wondering who it was

This is mine. I post beers too, but mostly is about what I cook (mostly Italian):

Cheers :beers:

Probably Grindr. Can always find a good drinking buddy on that one.

I have heard social media is taking off right now. Definitely a good time to get your foot in the door, good luck with your website. Ill keep an eye out for it.

I had a bunch of beer photos I wanted to post but I didn’t want to flood everyone that follows me with them so I created a separate account, mostly so I can start deleting a bunch of old archived beer photos I’ve been holding onto. If days don’t matter during COVID-19 lockdown, every day can be tbt or fbf.

That’s my personal profile about the holidays I go on and the bands I see but I post beer and stuff from the brewery I work at every now and then.