RateBeer Forums

ISO: German Bock beers FT: Belgian local stuff

Hello,

Since many Bavarian webshops no longer ship to Belgium, I’m looking for winter beers from Bavarian (preferably Franconian) small brewers.

I really like their Heller bocks and weizenbocks. So, is anyone interested to do a local swap? In exchange I can get a lot of Belgian breweries and styles.

Cheers,
Jef

So Beligium left the EU and no-one noticed?

I don’t know why but a lot of german webshops don’t ship outside Germany anymore

Very strange… But I think it is the new law, that in the EU the taxation changed and now not the local tax has to be paid (here the German) but the tax from the country where the beer is shipped to (in your case Belgium). And this is lots of administraion and paper works many smaller shops don’t want to do. Or they would have to pay a company doing this for them and this costs…

But @JefVerstraete, if no one answers here, I can forward the beers to you. Just send me a PM and I’ll see how I can help you. :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for this explanation. I will do a trade with beerhunter 111. So this one is closed. But thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service