ISO : Lichtenhainer , roggenbier , (gose) , traditional Festbier, alt, kolsch , roggenbier - in a webshop

Hey, German friends ! Still on the hunt for some german style beers. I found loads of good beers I needed on Mein-biershop and landbierparadies, but am still searching for the above styles.
Preferably all together on 1 webshop ( to combine in shipping ) I don’t need the world’s best ( even though I wont oppose on that ) just a very good example of the style, that is preferably Always available to the given webshop.

Any tips would be very much appreciated

PS I know some of these styles are rare, and some of them won’t keep very long.

1 Like
  • Dampfbier ( forgot about that one … )

Köln and Düsseldorf aren’t that far to visit, Only 1u50 train from Brussels to Köln. And it’s the source of Alt and Kölsch.

I think you are going to have a very hard time finding a webshop that carries these styles and actually delivers outside of Germany. As JefVerstraete suggests, you might wanna travel to Cologne, which has some excellent bottle shops in addition to readily available Kölsch and Alt. P.S.: Good luck with that Dampfbier…

i’d be needing a few bottles, regularly, but not as regularly enough to take in a shitload ( regarding their unability to age )

To drive up to / take the train to Koln, just to get like 4-6 bottles of beer, is a bit expensive I’d think :slight_smile:

As for the Dampf, yes, that’s a hard one ! I did have it before tho, so I know it must still be around.

Would also be interested if someone get get some of these styles, and is willing to ship them to me…

thnx

Mooie ISO!
Had ook lang een ISO voor Dampfbier, om het te vergelijken met Anchor Steam (niet veel gelijkenissen, qua bierhistoriek wel interessant).
Heb de meeste hier over de jaren vrij gemakkelijk kunnen vinden en zal eens in mijn archieven kijken.

Lichtenhainer, Alt, Kölsch: het best nog via Freigeist/Sebastian Sauer, die links heeft met Getränke Rudat: http://www.getränke-rudat.de/

Heb hier nog een paar flessen van deze vuile LIchtenhainer beauty staan (post-BB), die ik bij gelegenheid graag eens meebreng:
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/wollnitzer-weissbier/

Van Roggenbier heb ik nog deze https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/thurn-und-taxis-roggen/4682/ nog als vintage (bb2015 geloof ik), wel niet erg fair om te raten zo, maar ook vers niet zo spectaculair.

Of ik verzamel 1 en ander voor jou over de komende weken en stuur het je samen met wat Zwarte Woud locals op voor een ruil. Ik kom niet zo vaak meer naar huis…

I can’t help with a webshop. Let me know if trading is an option

if trading on a regular basis, it would be, I suppose. All depens on what you ask tho. i don’t have all the rare cantillon whales everyone seems to want for random beers :stuck_out_tongue:

Dylan, wat zoek je? Ik rijd zeer regelmatig naar regio Keulen en kan zonder problemen bier voor je mee terugnemen. Kölsch is eenvoudig, laat maar weten welke je zoekt. Of check bijvoorbeeld P&M Getränke (www.pm-getraenke.de, bierwinkel in Bonn, één van de beste in de regio) voor verschillende bierstijlen.

Stuur maar een pm (best via fb) als ik je helpen kan.

Cheers!

ISO Cantillon whales FT: Reissdorf Kölsch
Sounds good!

No, basically I’m looking for everything I haven’t had, seasonals are always welcome. So, I could help with Kölsch and Alt. Probably Festbier in September. Only very little in Lichtenhainer and Gose, you might get at least half of them also at your place, from time to time I can find one, mostly seasonals and/or limited. Won’t promise help with Roggenbier, can’t think of a source.