RateBeer Forums

ISO: New Countries FT: Eritrea, Iran, St Lucia, St Vincent etc

First post from a long time member. I’ve never used ratebeer for rating, but have been on Untappd since 2014. I’m currently at 134 countries there. I’ve run out of webstores to get new countries from, so thought i’d give this a go. I’ve attached a link to beerxchange account, with four positive ratings.
Untappd: https://untappd.com/user/Wolff90
Beerxchange: https://www.beerxchange.com/trades/Wolff90

Ratio 1:1, Location: Sweden

FT:
Angola
Aland Islands
Barbados
Colombia
Cuba
Cyprus
Eritrea
Faroe Islands
Ghana
Honduras
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Iran
Laos
Malta
Mongolia
Morocco
Namibia
Nepal
Nigeria
Palestine Territories
Philippines
Romania
South Africa
St Lucia
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates

ISO:
Afghanistan
Algeria
American Samoa
Andorra
Anguilla
Antigua & Barbuda
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Belize
Benin
Bermuda
Botswana
British Virgin Islands
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cape Verde
Cayman Islands
Central African Republic
Chad
Cook Islands
Curacao
Dominica
East Timor
Equatorial Guinea
Eswatini
Falkland Islands
Gabon
Gambia
Gibraltar
Guam
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Malawi
Mali
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
New Caledonia
Niger
North Korea
Northern Mariana Islands
Oman
Palau
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Qatar
Republic of Congo
Saint Kitts and Nevis
São Tomé & Principe
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Sint Maarten
Solomon Islands
Sudan
Syria
Tajikistan
Togo
Tokelau
Tonga
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

3 Likes

@jtclockwork

unfortunately, there’s nothing I can help with right now. The few countries of your ISO that I’ve had I was just lucky to be there when someone opened them.

I’ll check my cellar when I’m back home - there should be something you’re missing! :beers:

1 Like

curious to know what web shops you’re using to get those country ticks!

Here’s some I’ve found in the past few months:

2 Likes

I forgot some:

Wow that is nice of you to post all that. It’ll help some European country tickets more than likely. I’m in US wish their wee mail order places to get obscure places. Anyways @Grumbo is also in country game maybe he’d be interested.

Thanks @Jow and yes I am in the country game for sure. A 3 week cruise around South America “just” to get to the Falkland Islands, visit the brewery, and bring home some beers might suggest it’s become more than a “game” too (and a expensive one as well, though at least when I got there, they had some Falklands beer, unlike at least one story I’ve heard)! And I do still have a couple of bottles left.

@BeerMeister100 here’s what I’m after country wise (excluding anything I’ve got or know I’ve got coming) if you happen to come by any of these for a 1:1 trade

American Samoa
Bangladesh
Burundi
Mayotte (out of business)
Micronesia
Nagorno-Karabakh
Norfolk Island
Palau
Sao Tome and Principe
South Ossetia
St Kitts and Nevis (not Carib, other than the ciders)
St Martin (French)
Zambia

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I have a Paraguayan beer which will be opened at a tasting in Tyresö some time this fall.
We have room for an extra liver if you can cross town.

If anyone needs Peru tick, I may be able to help soon. Also I made be able to get UAE tick ( but no promises…).

Eritrea, Iran and UAE are widely available in Sweden :slight_smile:

Interesting topic to say the least. Thank you for posting the websites! helped a ton. Sadly some are 24 packs only haha… need to find 22 other ‘‘idiots’’ as i got one mate who i order beer with

I ordered three cases from Vincyfoods, while only needed one each from them (Barbados, St Lucia and St Vincent). I’ve gotten rid of almost half of it yet. So if you want one each i’m right here buddy!

Hi, might have something for you - check my beer cellar, I’m interested if I can get new ticks in countries were I have 1-2 currently. Living n Gothenburg so easy Swedish shipping…

Cheers // Thomas

@BeerMeister100 BeerMeister100

1 Like

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service