ISO: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska

Updating to include Nebraska as an ISO, I am looking for a local for local trade. I would like to have some Beers from either of The Dakotas or Nebraska. I have Ohio and West Viginia locals to offer. Not interested in hoppy stuff.

Jeremy

Damn. Wish I would have known of this two months ago because I could’ve brought you all three as I was in Dayton and we could just done an in person perhaps or made the trade a lot easier. Unfortunately not doing any mail trading right now, but if you still need stuff after Christmas/New Year’s, reach out to me. I have access to some really good malty brews from some newer Nebraska brewers as well as South Dakota. Unfortunately, I only have some hoppy stuff for ND. Come early spring, let’s talk and I can probably get you over 10 rates from each of those states except ND. If you can wait that long/don’t get what you need sooner. Sorry, not much help at the moment.

I believe I still have some ND & SD in my fridge, I’ll check when I get back home

Messages sent to both @Travlr and @HuskerTan. Thanks guys!

I have a ND mead in my fridge. I’ll send you a sample for free if you need the tick. Just reimburse me shipping.

Heck yeah!

Back in the US. Sadly it looks like I have only ND in the fridge - 3 cans of a Drekker sour. Let me know if James’ mead deal falls through, or you can have a can anyway if you want.

I’m interested, would you be able to add stuff from South Carolina, or some other country/state I am low on rates from? What is it that you are looking for in return?

Cheers!
Jeremy

That would make me head to my favorite beer store and chek out their selection, which I guess I can handle. Especially since I was gonna do it anyway.

South Carolina is easy, of course. I have some countries you are missing too. And my next trip will take me to BVI, Anguilla and other nearby islands.

For the harder/obscure countries, I’d ask for a country in return (good luck with that, it’s getting harder!). For the rest, I don’t really care. I’m trying to get as many countries and styles to 100 as I can, but that might be hard too! So anything I haven’t rated will work.

I’ll see if I can put a box together, maybe this weekend.

1 Like

I’m in. Send me your shipping info. I don’t have anything in the way of new countries for you. Thanks for trade.

OK, got my car back, hitting SC on Saturday

1 Like

I still have the mead. I don’t check the forums as much as I used to. Best bet to get ahold of me is to PM me off the forums.