Lets get the new forums contentious

most of the other half beers while being pretty solid are pretty indistinguishable if drunk blind or 15 in a row

1 Like

most of the Magic Rock canned hazy IPAs beers while being pretty solid are pretty indistinguishable if drunk blind or 15 in a row

most of the Cloudwater beers while being pretty solid are pretty indistinguishable if drunk blind or 15 in a row

ohhh totally agree there

most hazy IPAs are pretty indistinguishable if drunk blind or 15 in a row

1 Like

Most beers by the same brewery sharing the same rigid substyle by the same brewery are pretty indistinguishable if drunk blind or 15 in a row.

1 Like

ok. maybe unlike Magic Rock mentioned earlier, some including other half make and offer.
many almost indistinguishable beers at tge same time. on visiting the brewery, i had a great visit, all the beer was in decent condition.

but of the 20 on offer could i have tasted 3 of the other 15 shuffled them and then identified which was which. i very much doubt. thread started from a conversation with my wife. Definitely not that the beers not decent. just that unlike almost every where ive been (including magic rock and CloudWater bars) ive never had such a large number of almost identical beers

Most beers by the same brewery sharing the same rigid substyle by the same brewery are pretty indistinguishable if drunk

1 Like

Most of the Burial beers while being pretty solid are pretty indistinguishable if drunk blind or 15 in a row

Most beers are beers.

1 Like

I go blind when I drink 15 beers in a row.

2 Likes

yeah but some beers are more similar than others

sorry im not SEEING what your saying here

Sounds like a good night.

1 Like