Liqour Zaar

Hello People.

I just bought 4 different OJ beers (for the Malt Liqour ticks). Currently only OJ Pilsner is on Ratebeer. It’s down as a United Dutch Breweries beer. The listing need to be amended because it states that it’s brewed in Belgium, presumably by AB InBev.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/oj-pilsener/532879/

However there is no reference to UDB on the packaging. The cans all stated that they’re brewed in Belgium for Liqour Zaar. Now, for all I know Liqour Zaar may be a subsidiary of UDB - didn’t find anything when I did some web research but then most of it was in Dutch. So before I add the other beers, are they UDB beers or do I need to add Liqour Zaar as a contract brewer?

From their website, look like one proper dodgy operation - are you sure they’re actually a brewery? Good source of 0.x and 1.x rated tix, though, whatever they are.

I presume they’re really a marketing company. But there are numerous UK examples where marketing firms own the rights and get the beer contract breed (i.e. the new Watneys range).

“The official brand owners of O.J. Beer and Whytes Malt Beverages.”

So they contract, and the brewer may be subject to change.

Just noticed that I posted this in the UK form. Was intended for the Dutch forum of course.