Locals for Locals

Anyone want to do a simple locals for locals swap? I’m a little bored up here in Seattle not being at work, and with ‘To Go’ being the only option for my favorite small business taprooms and bottle shops, I’m supporting them as much as I possibly can, even if that means picking some beers up and shipping them away. Would love to swap some local small breweries. I can probably grab anything from the area you want me to look for too. Anyone interested? I can send out a box on Monday.

-Andrew

1 Like

Sure. I would be interested. I am in NYC and have loads of NYC stuff as I have been purchasing 4 packs.

Got:

Kills Boro
Other Half
KCBC
Threes
Finback

2 Likes

Yes, would love to. I am Paul Lohr and live in Nashville TN. I am also working throguh the “1001 Beers You Must Taste Before You Die.” From Seattle, I need: Elysian Avatar Jasmine IPA, Dragonstooth Stout, and The Wise ESB. From Fish Brewing Company I need: Fish Tale Leviathan Barleywine. From Pike I need: Monk’s Uncle Tripel Ale and the regular IPA. From Pyramid I need: Snow Cap. I know, they might be common, but they’re on the list, so I need to complete it. And I am always interested in what you think are superior selections from the craft breweries. My email is PaulRLohr@gmail.com
Thank you.