Login (mostly) back!

Our developer has released a patch that resolves most of the login issues. Please let me know via feedback if you’re still having problems.

Cheers

JoeT

12 Likes

I think it actually works. I think I just added a pic.

3 Likes

Firefox hasn’t had an issue since the workaround. Chrome on my phone is no longer asking me to repeatedly login. Good patch on my end. Thank you.

4 Likes

:pretzel:

3 Likes

Works on my IPhone!

1 Like

It’s still a little wonky for forums for me. I need to login again from the forums page.

1 Like

this is the case for me too, but at least I am back in the forums again! Thanks a lot, I was almost out of hope…

3 Likes

@Nisse666 check this out :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, can reach the Forum page again. Only need to double to the double inlogg :wink:

Cheers / Thomas

1 Like

Back in on my laptop! Yay!

1 Like

Seems to be fixed - thanks guys (sighing with relief).

1 Like

Lost possibility to log in to regular page / rate beers from my phone (Android) just now. Have not experienced any issues earlier. Forum login still works on phone.

Guess the pics I tried adding didn’t make it. Iz cool, i can rate from my phone again. Maybe the pics will make it through, maybe not. I’ll give it a few more days and try again if they don’t show up. Thanks @joet.

can’t believe I was actually able to log back in and post.

3 Likes

It took two tries, but I was able to get in.

I didn’t realize how much I missed being on here, even though I haven’t been super active the last two or so years. I’m making a bigger effort now to check the forums and participate more often. Maybe not like the old days where I was conditioned to look at the forums literally every day, but I’ll try a few times a week at a least.

2 Likes