London Brewery Tap Passport

This may turn out to be a dud but it could be worthwhile for people who regularly visit London taps.

1 Like

This reminds me of the Bob Hendrickx books in Belgian Flanders that I used about 15/20 years ago. You basically bought a large book with about 300 cafes/bars listed, bought a beer in the bar and got a stamp and had another beer free or a gift/snack etc. It was great fun to use but because I didn’t live in Belgium I never got use full use of it, maybe 30 stamps a year but it still paid for itself. Only problem, you ended up getting hammered pretty quickly!

1 Like

We had a PubPass in NY for a couple years before covid made it a loss. 30 Breweries, 1 free beer at every place, get stamped, tip, keep moving. It was $25 or so.

@evergreen0199. It’s still produced every year. I’ve had a couple over the years, never lost out money wise, but as you say, not living in Belgium made you go crazy when you visited, often having to consume whatever they deemed their ‘free drink’, and of course buying at least one more beer while in the establishment.

<*))))))><

1 Like