Main Search Bar

Main Search Bar does not work still. Why? I can’t even spell PC but is it really that big a deal.

1 Like

Just used the search bar on this page. Seems it’s another two stepper. Try to search. Get told to use the search bar. Then it worked. Like that iOS thing with iPad - touch to get its attention - then touch to get the result. :))

1 Like

Yes. Indeed. Been like that for a while. Just wondering why something as simple as a search bar at the top of each page wouldn’t work for months or maybe a year or more when we’re owned by the largest brewing company in the world. NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This hasn’t worked since the new forums went live, which was like 2 years ago.

@Viper666.Qc if you want to know why people never started using the new forums, little things like this are part of the reason why.

Yeah it is really annoying.

1 Like

Yeah that stupid bug is there since forever and was never addressed…
@aww @services

I remember Joet claiming it was working at one point but that’s when the two step process began. Prior to that I think it would just give you the errorbot.

Doesn’t work at all on my mobile (searching from forum page that is). I have to navigate to beer sections
of website and search from there

I usually just go to my profile mobile or desk.