March in the Shires

I’ve offered to buy Bladdock a beer. If he comes to High Tickombe for the Grimsby game on easter Monday.

@wheresthepath should come along … just a few drinks at the usual venues 12 till 2.

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite, but have family commitments that day. Would be good to meet up sometime though, let me know if you’re going to be out on the town in future - I’m generally free midweek evenings.

Cheers

Anth

I usually have a tinkle around the Wycombe pubs on a Friday every 2nd or 3rd week (let the new ticks accumulate). Just an hour normally circa 545 - 645 but I could come back earlier for this purpose.

Last night was the monthly beer exchange in Chez Sophie. Five of us meet up and share a few bottles. 18 this month. We all try and bring interesting and hopefully decent beers and this month was one of our best efforts for diversity:

Falkland Islands x 2
Greater Manchester x 2
North Rhine-Westphalia x 2
Chad
Poland
Netherlands
Serbia
Japan
Utah
Alaska
Virginia
New York
Gloucestershire
Somerset
West Yorkshire

We never tell each other what we are taking and rarely do I find something that I’ve had before; a Thomas Hardy 2014 offering was the only none-rate of the evening for me.

<*))))))><

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying @theydon_bois, have been on holiday plus crazy busy at work.

Would be great to meet up but probably already used all my brownie points for April. Maybe join you for your May bimble if you let me know a bit in advance when you’re going.

Cheers

Anth