Most Regions Rated

156 regions for me now, with Netherlands in operation. Missing the two F’s in Netherlands, I will have to look into that to see what’s available. I’m still missing quite a lot of American and Canadian regions / States which reduces my numbers.

The two Dutch F’s are my downfall too. Looking forward to the next ‘roll out’ be it a single country or the proposed ‘mass delivery’ of quite a few at the same time.

<*))))))><

1 Like

The issue with a mass roll out would be that Admins would have to concentrate on their own area, some of which are poorly or even not covered. The way it’s done at the moment several Admins from across Ratebeer pull together and get the job done, ironing out local issues at the same time, that has contributed to the current success.
If there is a mass roll out we would be getting Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland going gradually so not too bad for us I suppose.

So the question is how the F’ do you get the F’s in Netherlands?

1 Like

Like this: Nefferlands.

3 Likes

Currently it’s almost impossible unless you are into Trading. I am sure a detailed look at a few Dutch beer shop websites would uncover a few, but the transport costs at the moment would be heavy. If a group of friends got together though (like some of our Scandinavian raters) the cost could be split.

Our little tasting group in Chez Sophie sometimes order a series from Cloudwater or Northern Rock, etc, etc. Not too sure the non-Ratebeer members would be happy to fork out dosh just so @minutemat and I could increase our stats on here!

I have plans to visit De Molen when possible, so that is how I intend to find the elusive F’s.

<*))))))><

I may be interested in joining in with a Netherlands Box to be split if it helps to reduce the cost, maybe a few others might be too.

I too would be interested, but with the current restrictions it would be difficult to split once the package arrived in the UK, more postage costs, no meeting up, etc, etc.

Not trying to poo poo the idea, just being realistic (and thinking of my pennies).

Derby meet up, when it happens maybe?

<*))))))><

ISO Northern Rock

Not had one of their products since an ISA in the late 90’s

Don’t get a Monk on because I forgot the breweries correct name!

Anyway Northern Rock stole my money.

<*))))))><