RateBeer Forums

Name of the best bar in the Amsterdam?

Is there any bar where some people can enjoy with their friends. If any, then please suggest.

My fav bar in Amsterdam is the Café Gollem in Daniël Stalpertstraat 74.

I love the atmosphere there and the surrounding area. Beer selection is good and prices are way cheaper than other spots in town.

1 Like

Go and look at Amsterdam in the places section.

You will find the bars ranked by user ratings from top down.

If you have any specific questions post back here or better still in the Netherlands forum.

Local knowledge is king!

1 Like

For craftbeer def try “Beer temple”. best beer shop is “Sterk Amsterdam”

1 Like

Arendsnest is a must!

2 Likes

In De Wildeman and BeerTemple are imo the most interesting when youre looking for craftbeer.
Amsterdam has a wide variety of bars and you dont need to look far for decent bars. There’s many bars that offer non-standard beer.
And as mentioned before, if you need to stock some bottles visit Sterk Amsterdam or De Bierkoning.

1 Like

Don’t forget Foeders!

1 Like

Meh

Do you want space? Good craft beer? Atmosphere?

Craft & Draft is my runaway favourite. In De Wildeman has a great selection, nice atmosphere, and good service, but their prices are getting a bit out of hand. Of the five (!) Gollem locations, I would rank them this way: Amstelstraat, original on Raamsteeg, Overtoom, and De Pijp (I haven’t been to the new Aan het Water location; I wouldn’t recommend anything out of the first two).

Thanks @adamnowek to gave answer.

You can check out these bar
Vesper
Door 74
Hiding In Plain Sight

1 Like