Närke Kaggen Stormaktsporter

Enligt systembolaget.se släpps 400 st. Närke Kaggen Stormaktsporter på webblansering den 25 Oktober.

Pris 159,-
250ml

Ni kanske redan har koll på det men jag tyckte det var värt en forumpost oavsett.
Jag är sjukt taggad på chansen att äntligen få prova en.

3 Likes

Hittar inget på deras hemsida, vrken via sök på “kaggen” (annat än den med Oppigårds) eller något datum för weblansering annat än 11:e oktober på förstasidan.

Under alla datum hittar jag en excel med det du skriver.

De 400 blir nog svårt att få tag oå, får nästan hoppas att de begränsar det till en flaska per skalle.

Får boka in det i jobbkalendern, samt vara snabbre än på Thurbo Kaggen då jag först 45 sek efter släpp hade bekräftat.

Själv visste jag inte detta, så från mig: stort tack för tipset!

1 Like

Jo man får värma upp höger pekfinger och spamma “Boka-knappen”. Förhoppningsvis hinner man få en.

1 per person känns rimligt när det är så få flaskor som släpps.

En per skalle, så blir 400 lyckliga som lyckas.

1 Like

Har sålts på krog nu också, så jag tog bort retired-taggen på den för några dagar sen. Andraplats på Top 50 är ju inte fel :slight_smile:

1 Like

will it be possible to order it through the website?

There are some issues when you want to order through the web at Systembolaget.
There are strict rules for alcohol sales in Sweden Norway and Finland

You have to set up an account with Systembolaget so that you can order from them.
In order to set up an account with them you need a Swedish personal ID number, If you do not have one it is possible to call their customer service at +46 771 - 83 83 00 and have them set it up for you.

If you are then lucky to get a hold of a bottle:

You have to pick up the bottle from a Systembolaget store. It is NOT possible to send alcohol out of Sweden.
You have to choose a Systembolaget store where you want to pick it up if you get a bottle.

1 Like

And if you get a bottle and have chosen a store to pick it up, you need to pick it up within 2 weeks after the bottle has arrived at that store.

1 Like

Thank you @bergstaden

Yep, that about covers it.

Seeing how only 400 bottles, even limit to one per person, I’d be surprised if they last 30 seconds past 10 am tomorrow.

I’d be surprised if it last past 1 second. I just hope I get one.

I just hope that i will be one of the few lucky ones.
Ready tomorrow and hope for the best

I guess I was one F5 too late, fully booked within a second or two, drat.

That was a quick sell out, djd not get one either

The number of bottles just counted down to zero in just seconds
Oh - better luck next - If there ever will be a next time

:open_mouth:

I set up my friends to try but they didn’t manage either. Guess it will be hard to trade for this one too, as most people haven’t had it yet?

I’d guess anyone that managed to get their hands on one will not really look to trade it.

I’ll be going to SMÖF on Saturday, it will be available on bottle (unless sold out during Friday), one taste (likely 5 or 10 cl) will be 100 SEK. Might see if it is worth sampling it there, depending on the lines of the crowd.

You don’t need to F5 the button turns green anyway. I got 1 and my wife too.

Apparently you had to click within 1.3 sec to be able to secure it within a total of 4 sec