Nice little addition for Brumagem coming!

Camerons to bring Head of Steam to Birmingham for company’s first pub in city, largest single-site investment:

Camerons Brewery is to open a 13th venue for its Head of Steam brand next year, in Birmingham city centre. The pub will be Cameron’s first site in the city when it opens in Temple Street in May at a site formerly occupied by Temple Street Social bar and restaurant. It will also be the company’s largest investment in a single site to date. The venue will offer 20 keg lines with a selection of rotating craft beers, ten cask ale lines including beer and real cider, plus premium cocktails, wine, spirits and soft drinks. The food menu will feature a mix of British and US favourites, many paired with the pub’s beers. The entire frontage will unfold to create the feeling of “being outside while in the venue” as Camerons looks to innovate its customer experience. Camerons Brewery chief executive Chris Soley said “As part of our expansion plans we have been looking at venues across the UK, and the Midlands was a key area we identified. Birmingham is such a vibrant UK city and an area with a growing craft beer scene. We feel our bar will further enhance this offer and we’re very excited about what will be a key venue within our group. This venue will be Camerons’ highest single-site investment into a pub.”

1 Like

Cameron’s make up 50% of my Durham County rates (10 from 20). I look forward to trying more of their beers when the place opens. We rarely see beers from up there down in the Midlands.

<*))))))><

1 Like

In my limited experience (since Camerons bought the chain), they don’t actually stock many Camerons beers.

This is what I found when I was in Newcastle earlier in the year, in fact it was almost anything but Camerons. Hopefully they will have Northumberland and East Yorkshire beers coming down as I have just managed to get Durham past 100.

Oh, cheers guys. I will still add it to my Birmingham crawl list once it opens and see what the place offers that is different.

<*))))))><

Looks like it’s opening in May.