Please Post Request/Bugs in separate threads in the Feedback Forum

It always happen when some special characters aren’t recognized…it happened so often to me (for places entered in French) that I always use the geolocalization override now so I don’t have to double check if the place goes on the map or not…

Thanks for rolling up the feedback. We have pagination designed. Expect a rollout soon. We also hear you on reviews and more toggle. That will be in the queue with a much larger preview. Expect more updates as well. They are coming.

1 Like

@services @joet

When using Internet Explorer 11 (11.112.17134.0 to be exact) I get http-error 500 internal server error.

It did work 2 days ago with the same browser and computer.

+1

Also, I’m 100% done with this site. Seeya.

I am done with the site too. I promised a Toy Story so I will log back on then. That will be my sole contribution to this shell of a what once was. No more ratings or forum posts from me.

Well its been nearly 6 years on this site and It’s been great getting to know all of You guys on here, I will keep in touch with many of you still.

It makes me sad that Joet has let many of us down for something on the horizon that still seems distant and illusive to me. However I still wish you luck @joet for the future.

Goodbye Friends.

1 Like

Goodbye Boost. Goodbye Sarky. :cry:

2 Likes

Meanwhile @ RB headquarters

13 Likes

I’ve said it constantly when things were bad, so I think I should also speak up when something changes for the better, albeit with a sidenote.

I like the new “starting-page” or whatever I’m supposed to call the front page of the website. It’s calm, clear and has interesting information I can directly view or click on like highest rated beers (top 50). This is definitely an improvement imo.

BUT

while that is nice, it’s not what users have asked for. It’s not what bothers users the most. It’s not what drives long time users away. So, in all honesty, thanks for fixing the front page, but now for gods sake finally get to work on the issues that the users need fixed!

5 Likes

There’s a new front page?

Well I must admit I’ve been sort of away for a bit, so I haven’t really been pating attention. Maybe it has been there for a while.

I remember people in the old forum going like “There’s a new frontpage? Cool, I’ve bookmarked the activity feed directly and never use it.”

If this is the one, it’s been around for a while. Longer than when you haven’t been around, I’d say. :smiley:

Nope, this is the newest one.

1 Like

This one yes

1 Like

So mobile only. And it is German :confused: this sucks.

None of the last 3 beers I‘ve rated have shown up in my Recent Activity feed. Not sure if it’s just me or if this is affecting other people.

1 Like

I have the same problem on and off.

It’s not mobile only, I’ve noticed the change on my desktop yesterday.

I don’t see the first beer I rate each day in recent activity, but it works on beers after the first one

This.
It´s a shame…specially if the first beer you rate is a new Top10…:frowning: Happens to me today.

Paging @services again. All pages seem to work now in Internet Explorer except https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/rate/[number]/

Ditto - but they do show up on my ratings list.

1 Like