Please Post Request/Bugs in separate threads in the Feedback Forum

Came out on top for me:

1 Like

same here…but now try with an extra space before stone or an extra space between stone and brewing or after brewing…surprise motherf!!!

Consistent in its inconsistency.

How the hell do I add stuff to cellar when they are available at some location? If you press “Find it” at the beer page you just get redirected to that site.

Never mind, solved it by using the old https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/distribution/ page.

1 Like

But you can’t see who has something in cellar any more! So is it a bug? a feature? Paging @joet
If you are going to remove cellar feature can we at least get lists? Like you know untappd has?!

1 Like

If you go to your cellar and look at your wants, there’s a search feature that will show who has a particular beer. If you bring up a member’s beers rated list, beer cellar is available (lower right) with Haves & Wants.

I don’t know why everyone keeps tagging Joe like it will get you a response. He’s posted 4 times in the last 3 weeks.

4 Likes

Busy with all the improvements and fixes we’ve been promised…a month ago?

5 Likes

Maybe he’s trying to log in from his mobile but he’s having password issues

http://community.ratebeer.com/t/logging-on-from-a-cell-phone-password-issues/6605/3

or he just can’t hit Reply because the reply button on mobile devices is covered with the number of replies.

9 Likes

So THAT’S where the reply button is. Haven’t seen it until now.

2 Likes

OK at this point I’m getting network errors for all the beer pages I’m trying to access. Anyone else?

Edit: logging out and back in helped

Now I just can’t find anything.

I’ve been getting this all day but only on the places tab.

4 Likes

Came up for both Pecan Jesus for beers and Evil Twin for brewers.

I’ve been finding my last comment and replying to that. This is a joke.

2 Likes

[spoiler][/spoiler]

8 Likes

:rofl:

Beers for me

2 Likes

Unable to access any beers all evening without getting ‘oops netwok error’. Cleared cache, made no difference. Logged out and back in and now things are back to normal. Or what passes for normal on this website these days.

4 Likes

Oh and I had to type this on my pc, trying to enter anything on the forum via my phone was nigh on impossible. Formatting all over the place and cursor 2 lines away from point of entry.

3 Likes