Please Post Request/Bugs in separate threads in the Feedback Forum

Obviously no one here can fix it. One could hope that if I was correct, it would have already been done.

Reply button did use to work just fine, however.

@services @joet

CANNOT RATE BEERS! I get " Oops, there was a network error" upon search on all tabs. I tried to click through through places to get to the brewery page. Got to the beer page and it began to load only to… Oops, there was a network error.

3 Likes

Same here yet when I click on ratings, I see new ratings. Only a mobile thing?

I was able to rate a beer after this post.

Yeah, looks like I’m able to rate in other browsers but not Firefox 61.0. Firefox says it is up to date. Problem is persisting there.

I just assumed it was a problem with the site because I’ve had similar issues on my phone, as have others.

Safari currently seems to work.

Cleared cache. Worked. Shoulda done that before complaining but the way things have been going around here.

I like my crappy old amateur ratings. Reminds me of where I came from.

9 Likes

My ratings are still crappy old amateur ratings.

8 Likes

I Iike to think I’ve raised the crappiness of my ratings to a professional level.

5 Likes

So, why is the search function broken? For those of us less techy than others, is there a fix on my end?

3rd day in a row now, network error when seaching for a beer.
Please fix ASAP

1 Like

Log out and back in again

Thanks, kindof worked.
Logged into the forums allright.

Stuck on log in screen trying to acces my account.

Fun

Googling Kona Ratebeer gets you to the brewery and the beer list but click on a beer gets you…you guessed it. Oops…

If I did not care so much about the site then I would find it comical in a Fawlty Towers kind of way but the site is falling apart and nothing seems to be done to address the growing list of problems. Farcical.

Obviously, Ratebeer isn’t a priority to anyone who has a hand in its “development”.

I’m aboot to give up.

2 Likes

http://www.longlotfarmbrewery.com/

Tried to add a new brewery i discovered but keep getting errors

Cell phone apps tend to screw things up. As do PC apps. Sometimes the cure is to turn the machine off for 10 seconds before repowering. Sometimes:

“Go to the “Safari” menu choose click “Preferences”. Now choose the “Privacy” tab. Click on the “Remove All Website Data” button, it will be next to “Cookies and other website data”. Confirm the removal to delete all the cookies from the Safari browser.”

on my iphone it’s “Clear History and Website Data”

bhensonb
1m
Delete cookies and browser history on Android devices
If you notice that your Android phone refuses to launch an Internet site, then it’s possible that you have too many cookies on it. Or the most obvious solution to the problem: your Internet is not working anymore. If it’s the former issue, then it’s time to delete those pesky cookies. But how to do that, you ask? We will give you the answer in today’s post. We will also tell you how to delete all the user activity history, including the web browsing, cache and forms. It won’t take your whole day to do it. And you won’t need to be a pro at these things.
The cookies
First, here is our solution to deleting browser cookies. Below are the steps that will help with that. Follow all of them as they are laid out.
We will start this guide with step 1: open your browser, then choose Menu.
For step two you have to opt for More, then Settings.
The third step is also easy: delete all the cookies present here.
Finally, choose the option called OK. All the cookies in your browser are now cleared.