Please Post Request/Bugs in separate threads in the Feedback Forum

Whats going on ? I am getting “network error” almost all the time when i do a search.

4 Likes

Same here, only place I can get a review up is on the app through my phone.

Been like this for about 3-4 days now

1 Like

Only almost?

This is exactly how I feel. Somehow everyday it gets worse, it would be amazing if it wasn’t so fucking annoying.

1 Like

You would think with all the money expended bu AB-Inbev things would get better not worse.
I feel bad for Joe T…he is a good guy…but this is becoming a f*ckin joke

1 Like

and why oh why does it take forever to “scroll” to the top of a thread…i get there and it bumps me back down!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 Like

Threads too long. What’ya drinkin’ is way way too long

Drinking Monkless Imperial Wit

I can’t search. I just get

Oops, there was a network error

This problem has persisted for two days now,

Log out and log back in

In Firefox, this fixed the “not being able to see beers or rate them” network error problem. (Note that given it worked in Chrome, wasn’t a network error.) But now the lists on brewer pages are not sortable.

Logging out and logging in worked using Chrome.

I too find endless posts with multiple topics way to clumsy… this is why I start many distinct posts instead.

I suggest to close that thread?

Still getting this when searching for a place.

If I type in a place, first i get ‘no beers found’ , but when I click on ‘places’ I get the said error.

yes, I have logged out and back in again.

I use Microsoft Edge. Don’t need to get a reply ‘try firefox’ or anything like that. A site this big should work on every browser, don’t you think ?

Ever since Inbev took part of ratebeer, the site’s good things have been declining. The bad things have been expanding. It seems like ‘the great idea’ here wasn’t to make the site better, but to annoy people untill they give up using it.
Sad to see, intented or not, that’s what seems to be the outcome nowadays…

if anyone can figure out how to automatically move ratings from ratebeer to untappd, I think ratebeer will run empty like a punctured balloon.

Not sure how much longer i’ll be around on this site, if the quality decline keeps occuring.

2 Likes

Any ETA on a network error fix?

Still haven’t been able to add this brewery for a week, send feedback no reply. tried in Chrome and explorer error message both times

I got it in - but it took several attempts - success only after NOT including any “below the line” info. Including hrs and URL. Something is wrong with the server ability to receive data. One other thing - I didn’t finally get it using normal add brewer click - used the “or try here” link available on “rejection” page after the normal approach was rejected.

@jow @service @joet @supporthelp

Can’t access the database at all anymore, whenever I search for anything, I get “Network Error” and when I try to go to one of my ratings, the beer is displayed for half a second and then it’s “network error” again. I use Firefox, which is a pretty common browser and I use it for a reason. I’m certainly not installing another browser just be able to use the site.

Honestly, this is ridiculous and needs to be fixed ASAP.

had the same problem on one of my devices, it was fixed by a relogin.

2 Likes

Huh, that actually fixed the issue, thanks.