Poland Regions

Hello, we are splitting more countries into regions. Is this the proper way to split Poland?

Masovian Voivodeship
Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Lower Silesian Voivodeship
Greater Poland Voivodeship
Pomeranian Voivodeship
Silesian Voivodeship
Łódź Voivodeship
Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship
Lublin Voivodeship
Podlaskie Voivodeship
Opole Voivodeship
West Pomeranian Voivodeship
Podkarpackie Voivodeship
Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship
Lubusz Voivodeship
Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship

1 Like

I posted this in the main topic about this, but these are Poland’s voivodeships with their official English-language names where available:

• Greater Poland
  • Holy Cross
  • Kuyavian-Pomeranian
  • Lesser Poland
  • Łódź
  • Lower Silesian
  • Lublin
  • Lubusz
  • Masovian
  • Opole
  • Podlaskie
  • Pomeranian
  • Silesian
  • Subcarpathian
  • Warmian-Masurian
  • West Pomeranian

You missed a couple of the English names (the Wikipedia article on voivodeships has an accurate list of translations), like Holy Cross (Świętokrzyskie) and Subcarpathian (Podkarpackie).

Also, I don’t think there’s any need to include ‘voivodeship’ with each one, as that’s unnecessarily official-sounding; it would be like writing ‘Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’ instead of just ‘Pennsylvania’.

1 Like

Ok, sorry, tried to search in the other thread but it’s very difficult to search in these forums. I thought someone had posted something there. Ya, I agree to drop vovoideship, I just copy and pasted these anyway. Just wanted to make sure we did due diligence and posted here to make sure nobody else has a problem with this division, even if nobody seems to be active in Poland forum. Cheers man!

But there are lots of active users. Every time I search a new Polish beer, I see users with thousands of rates. And they’ve all been active lately

2 Likes

Ya, I just guess they don’t talk much here

Another thing: very few Polish beers from 2019-2020 are verified. No active admins at all in Poland?

Probably the mafia leaders who admin RB need to don more MFs like Hymie Weiss. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Are there any shortcuts for postal codes in these regions in Poland btw that will make things easier for admins?