Question about 'links' in a thread

Why is it some links have a ‘clicked number’ after them and some do not. Plus those that do have the number do not appear to increase when the link is used.

Makes the thread looks like no one has read or used the links and I know this is not true.

<*))))))><

Just checked another thread and the click counter works on it, why not my thread too?

<*))))))><

@discobot is anybody from Discourse going to answer my query?

<*))))))><

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot display help.

<*))))))><

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

Thanks, how did I ever live without you?

<*))))))><

1 Like

You should be nicer to the New Member of the Year, or he’ll leave like the winner the year before.

1 Like

I am trying to keep the new forum pages going but it’s over 24 hours since I asked the question and our support guys haven’t even acknowledged it.

Beginning to lose faith like so many others.

<*))))))><

@joet any movement on this issue?

<*))))))><

BUMP.

<*))))))><

I believe the software does not count your own clicks on links you posted yourself. I noticed this in my bottleshop threads when testing links they wouldn’t increase the count. But when I clicked links in other people’s threads they’d go up by 1.

But like you I also noticed some links don’t seem to have any count at all. I just clicked the first two in your Californian thread and neither have a count. I have no idea why this is. Probably some bug, I don’t know.

1 Like

Thanks, I wonder if the proper support guys will reply to my question and sort out the ‘bug’ because it’s ‘bugging’ me.

<*))))))><

Fish eat bugs.

BUMP., again.

<*))))))><

BUMP yet again.

<*))))))><

@discobot
@discourse
@joet

Here is the deal; you don’t bother to acknowledge this problem, I don’t bother to use the forums again.

<*))))))><

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@BlackHaddock if you don’t use the forums again, how will you know when @joet posts the answer to your question?

Bump.