Quick delivery od online beer order

I just wondered if anyone has experienced any quick delivery times from online retailers. I have been ordering more online due to lockdown, and it can take a few days for orders to arrive. I ordered today from Yupp.Beer and it arrived in under two and a half hours.

I would really recommend ordering from them.

What’s delivery in your area like? Any speedy turnarounds?

2 Likes

Wow that’s fast.

From a quick look it looks like they hold a decent selection too (although it’s a shame their website only filters by style and not by brewer or area).

Doubt I’ll get round to using them though as I’ve been drinking very little whilst stuck at home.

That’s excellent. I have mostly been ordering from RAD, boxes usually come within 48 hours of ordering which I’m more than happy with.

Ordered 24 beers from Web-Bier on Friday (31st Jul) at 11:00; they are just outside Munich and use UPS.

The beers arrived today, Tuesday (4th Aug) at 10:30, that’s not bad for the distance.

Sophie’s Beer Store is quick too, but they are only 12 miles away!

<*))))))><

1 Like

I run www.Sophiesbeerstore.co.uk and most orders are collected by Parcel force same day and delivered in the morning. One order came 15 mins before parcelforce arrived and they got it 17 hrs later. Obviously depends on the local hub. Fastest delivery to Holland was 48 hrs from ordering! But usually its 3-4 days.

Local delivery usually same day.

1 Like

I will try this for my next online order.

1 Like

I used hier-gibts-hier-bier-de ordered the beer on Sunday afternoon and I received it on Thursday afternoon, not bad from Germany.

I have found Thornbridge can be hit and miss, for delivery.

Cheshire Brewhouse was 24 hours.

Joe

1 Like

I recall getting a same-day delivery from Weird Beard, but then it is less than 3 miles away… :grin:

Ordered from A Hoppy Place on Wednesday, expecting it to arrive on Friday. But there was a knock on the door that evening. I am just outside the free delivery radius but they were in the area.