RB Community Pt2

I know its a small self selected selection of people who answered Yesterdays Poll. but it was satisfying to see just how high the number of peopl who at met others traveling and had invited ratebeerians into their how.

So heres a few more

Have you ever given someone free Beer, not shared or traded, but just given away

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Has Ratebeerian ever given you free beer

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you ever Stayed overnight at another Ratebeerians House

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Has you ever had t a Ratebeerians stay over at your House

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

For the last two, it’s a childhood friend who’s also on RB, so not someone I met through RB…

1 Like

There are always a couple of RB-gatherings in Holland/the Netherlands. Nowadays, they are centered around Benzai’s place or the The Hague ticking scene. I have been at more than 5 different people, maybe even 10+. Also, abroad (UK, Denmark). Maybe something for the next poll? :wink:

2 Likes

Once again yes to all here.

2 Likes

Again yes to all

1 Like

again its quite pleasing (though a little more surpising) to see how many Ratebeerians have opened up their house to others.

and just to prove Ratebeer Generousity thanks to @samsomuk for this unsolicited Free Beer.

Really appreciated

in bomb proof packing

1 Like

The only one I had to answer no was having someone from RateBeer stay at my house, although I have an open door policy to other raters.

1 Like