Have you been to another Ratebeerians House

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have other Ratebeerians been to your house

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you arranged to meet a new Ratebeerian while travelling, or met up with a travelling Ratebeerian

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Yes to all of those.

3 Likes

Ditto.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Only a few results so far. But im not over surprised. One RB strengths as far as im concerned is its community.
Im sure those joining in on forums are the most active members. But its still good to see the results so far

1 Like

Two yes, two no from me… (sucks a little bit that we can’t delete posts immediately…)

I think if you delete it, it goes non visible.(well its been deleted message)
then goes 24 h later

which seems ok.

Not sure it disappears after 24 hours, though, unless these two were indeed flagged (which seems unlikely):
5 days old: https://community.ratebeer.com/t/15-best-drunk-puge-images-on-the-internet/474/10?u=ch-303
Over a month old: I Like Likes! (Stop judging my grammar nazi forum) - #32

Oh yeah. Thats not how i thought it worked… Interesting. I wonder if deleted posts are visible to admins for 24 hours and then no longer visiable to anyone

Yes to all from me.

1 Like

Sadly, no to all. They all are Untappd users with a few BAs thrown in.

1 Like

Change friends Bill.

<*))))))><

1 Like

I can’t do that. They’re good fellas. They’re just fond of the ease of uploading pics on Untappd. The world is pic crazy right now; I am too but Imgur is easy so I don’t find it a chore.
Do you use a Sig for your fish or do you have to paste it?

1 Like

I have to use my special finger on the keyboard to produce the fish every time. I am really a Luddite; Luddite | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary

<*))))))><

1 Like

I’d say add it to the list of emojis but then, every Tom, Dick and Harry would use it and that wouldn’t do at all.

1 Like

I’d say add it to the list of emojis but then, every Tom, Dick and Harry would use it and that wouldn’t do at all.
[/quote]

I have already had multi coloured ‘rainbow trout’ like imitations, plus large, ugly fish thrown at me. I just turn the other Gill and swim away.

<*))))))><

Rainbow trout belong on a Barbie. Snag me one or 3 next time.

You put fish on a child’s doll?

<*))))))><

Yes. Instead of shrimp.

Still going to make the Barbie smell of sea food, not a good idea for children to have fishy odours on their toys; but each to their own I suppose.

<*))))))><

What if it’s a life size Barbie. :grin:

1 Like