RB European Summer Gathering 2023 - Zagreb, Croatia - July 13-16

I miss Bosnia Hertsegovina & Kosovo. Are they available at Zagreb? I can bring at least Uzbekistan.

Hm B&H should be available, but I don’t think Kosovo will be. I’ve tried Uzbekistan, not sure if somebody is chasing it.

In addition to beers, I’m bringing about a dozen ice ciders and ice perries I’ve collected around Canada and Vermont over the past month. It doesn’t look like there’s time for a dedicated ice cider hour or so, so I guess I’ll just bring them to the Grand Tasting.

5 Likes

I will stay ay Hotel Dubrovnik three days…

Janne

1 Like

Ice Perry is probably style tick for most Europeans… never seen any in my life here in old world.

Janne

1 Like

I hope to join on saturday and sunday. Will for sure bring the six Swedish regions travlr misses. Going by car, so have good opportunities to pick up other stuff along the way.

2 Likes

Is there any chance that somebody can organize Louisiana state tick?

Abita is available at so Finnish supermarkets…

1 Like

Booked flights and Hotel Dubrovnik. Arriving Wednesday at 13:00.

Will it be possible to chill our beers at Garden in time for the Grand Tasting?

3 Likes

Should be possible, but we’ll confirm next week.

2 Likes

And as soon as I said that, new beer place in Tallinn, which opened their doors last night, provided me that! Thank you.

1 Like

Hey does anyone know Alen or anyone else at Lobik Brewery? I would to visit briefly after the gathering, even if they don’t have any beer available and don’t yet have a taproom. I’m trying to visit every brewery in the world that has a coolship or uses spontaneous fermentation. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve reached out to them so we’ll see if they respond.

1 Like

I know Alen, can ping him.

1 Like

Many thanks. Same question for Ales & Maja at Pivovarna 22Brewing. They have a coolship as well. Do they have a taproom? Is a visit possible?

Don’t now the folks at 22Brewing.

Alen will be away from the brewery on holiday (guess Tadeja as well) from the 15th, but others at the brewer should be around perhaps, so I guess something can be arranged!

1 Like

Great! I will be in that area 18 & 19 July, though any time that week or the weekend would work

22Brewing doesn’t have a taproom. They have a bar in Koper, where tgey have some of their beer available. And also I believe it’s possible to visit. I’ll try to check and let you know

1 Like

Great, much appreciated. I was considering staying in Koper, so I think I’ll do that.

They say you’re more than welcome to visit. Just contact them - I wanted to send you contacts on PM, but it doesn’t work at all for me. So here they are:
folks.22brewing@gmail.com
Aleš: 0038640531355
Maja: 0038640589598

2 Likes